Stippling Reduced Lead Time Service for Customer Supplied Grips/Frames.
Cut your down time by about 50% and add this free service to any stippling package for a reduced lead time of roughly 6-8 weeks.
How the process works:
1. Select stippling package(s) of your choice and add to cart.
2. Select this "Reduced Lead Time Service" and add to cart.
3. Place your order and print out the invoice emailed to you.
4. You will receive an email within 24 hours of placing your order with a specific "ship in week". This ship in week is when you will mail out your grip/frame to us, and is approximately 8 weeks from the day you place your order.
DO NOT MAIL OUT YOUR GRIP/FRAME PRIOR TO YOUR SPECIFIC SHIP IN WEEK.
For example: If your ship in week is January 7th-January 14th, the earliest day you can box it up and ship it is January 7th. Do not ship it prior to that day. If you do not follow these directions and it arrives even a day early (January 6th in this example), your order will automatically be set to the latest possible ship in date. That would be January 14th in this example here. Please be sure to follow instructions to avoid this.
If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please contact us or check your spam folder.
5. Enjoy your grip/frame until it is time for the service.
6. Once your ship in week has arrived, send it in for the stippling service along with the copy of your invoice.
5. Once your grip/frame arrives, we will complete your order within the reduced lead time of 6-8 weeks. Tracking number will be provided via email.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ASKING FOR ORDER UPDATES UNLESS IT HAS BEEN PAST YOUR ESTIMATED LEAD TIME.
*Follow all steps accordingly. Failure to do so will result in an extended lead time.
*Can only be applied to customer mail in grips/frames.