Steps for shipping in your SERIALIZED frame:
1. Select your frame options and place an order.
2. Print a copy of your order invoice that was emailed to you.
3. Include a legible copy of your government issued ID, along with the items listed above. Your ID must be valid and up to date with your current location, as we are required by law to ship back to the address listed on your ID, if you choose not to ship through an FFL.
4. Strip your frame completely if sending in anything other than a Glock frame. If sending in a Glock frame please send it in with internals and any aftermarket accessories you plan on using (magwells, extended mag releases, removable backstraps, etc.) to ensure proper fitment.
5. Box up your frame SECURELY with bubble wrap, padding, etc. ONLY ship the lower frame itself, no upper, gun case, or unnecessary items. Additional shipping fees may apply if shipped incorrectly.
6. If you choose to ship the frame yourself, you MUST ship it via Fedex/UPS. DO NOT ship your frame via USPS yourself if you do not possess a FFL. Be sure to also ship your frame insured, with signature confirmation. We are not responsible for packages that are not shipped or packaged correctly. If shipped through an FFL, please include a copy of that FFL inside the package. The frame will be shipped back to them when the work is completed. Also include a copy of our FFL that can be printed using the "Download FFL" tab here on our website. *Please note that additional shipping costs may apply to Hawaii & Alaska. Please contact us prior to shipping your frame for exact rates that will apply.
7. Ship your package to:
121 E. Whittier Blvd. Unit I
Montebello, CA 90640
If you are sending in a non-serialized frame such as a Polymer 80, SIG Sauer Frame Module, 2011 Grip, Zev OZ9 Grip, etc. Please ship your package directly to us at:
Dark Side Precision
1381 Mira Valle St.
Monterey Park, CA 91754
*Terms & Conditions:
By placing an order for stippling services I hereby consent to the modification of my firearm/grip module/Polymer80/etc. frame and understand that by doing so, the factory warranty may become void. Additionally, the modifications being performed will permanently alter the firearm/grip module/Polymer80 frame and cannot be reversed. I understand that each instance of modification is unique due to the process in which the modification is applied. No changes/refunds can be made once an order is placed.
These terms and conditions release Dark Side Precision, any and all owners, presidents, co-owners, employees, subcontractors and staff from all liability relating to injuries that may occur as a result of work or services performed. By acknowledging this agreement, I agree to hold Dark Side Precision entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. I also acknowledge the risks involved in modifying a firearm from its factory specifications. These risks include, but are not limited to, loss of factory warranty, financial loss, bodily harm or injuries including but not limited to death. I acknowledge that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. By acknowledging the terms and conditions, I forfeit all rights to bring a law suit against Dark Side Precision for work or services rendered.