STI/Staccato 2011 stippling service on a customer supplied grip.
-Send in your ST/Staccato 2011 grip for our stippling service!
-Grip must be sent in not attached to any serialized frame.*Please be sure to include mainspring housing internals if you have them. If you do not, you can still send in your grip.*
Select "Gen 1 Grip With Undercuts" if your Gen 1 grip has no previous stippling work. Double undercut modification and grip reduction is included in this package.
Select "Gen 2 Grip" if you have a Gen 2 grip, such as the Staccato line. Grip reduction is included in this package.
Select "Gen 2 Grip With Embossed Logos" if you have a Gen 2 grip, such as the Staccato line and would like to keep the factory star logos. Grip reduction is included in this package.
*Grip cannot be cerakoted or have any previous work done.*
How the process works:
1. Select your options and place your order.
2. Print out a copy of your order invoice emailed to you.
3. Box up your 2011 grip with sufficient packaging.
4. Ship your grip (signature confirmation) with a copy of your order invoice to:
Dark Side Precision
4141 1/2 Normal Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90029
5. Once your grip arrives we will complete the work and ship it back.